CROWD founding partner Lettrétage offers a project internship for the duration of four– six months for the project „CROWD – CReating Other Ways of Dissemination“, starting in January 2016.
CROWD – CReating Other Ways of Dissemination is a self-starting network in the European independent literary scene founded by Lettrétage (Germany), Forum Stadtpark (Austria), Nuoren Voiman Liitto (Finland) and IDEOGRAMMA (Cyprus).
The CROWD-Network is an innovative and crucial key to Europe’s independent literary scene. CROWD is a decentralised, self-governing, non-profit network facilitating exchange and contact between nationally and internationally active authors, translators, event organizers, promoters, cultural politicians, cultural administrations, etc. focused on contemporary literary trends.
The internships offer the possibility of international contacts, detailed insights in literary scenes of several European countries as well as a close cooperation in development, organization and realization of projects.
- Event planning (such as flight reservations, ordering translations, etc.)
- Contact with European writers and cooperation partners
- Participation in PR and communications
- Participation in project administration
- Relaxed and flexible attitude combined with reliability, assiduity and ability to keep on track on multiple tasks at the same time
- Good written and spoken English
- Good written and spoken German
- Social skills are crucial
- Participation in an international, creative project, room for own ideas
- A lot of networking options and detailed insights in literary scenes of the participating countries
Beginning Lettrétage: All year round
Duration: 4 – 6 months
Unfortunately, the internship is not paid. But with the ERASMUS+ Programme, students have the possibility of working abroad as interns for 3-12 months. Expenses and fees can be overtaken by the programme. Please check this with your university!
Please direct your application including CV to:
Katharina Deloglu and Tom Bresemann
10965 Berlin, Germany